My last recap was about a month ago, so I've got a lot to cover, but before I do, I want to point out the picture up top. That was Mazzy when I came home after leaving her with Mike for four days to go to Mom 2.0. Notice how she is coordinated, wearing a barrette in her hair, and very much ALIVE. Well done, dear husband, well done.
Next, I would like everyone to give a quick glance to my right sidebar and see that, thanks to a lot of you guys, I have broken 1000 facebook fans. Just so we all glean the importance of this, I am now on par with celebrity in the likes of second dead guy from the right on CSI: Miami and Jabbar's friend with the glasses on Parenthood. Exciting, right?!
What else happened in the month I learned that matzah is really messy when given to a baby?
• Mazzy and I stalked Padma Lakshimi
• We determined diaper jeans are made for baby nevernudes
• I smoked a dollhouse with Woody Harrelson
• Mazzy starred in a comic strip called "Zoo Dectective"
• I discovered my mom murdered my hamsters
• We shared breadless arugula sandwiches with Nicole Richie
• I gave my sister the gift of hating her dog for her birthday
• We showcased our children in all their winter misery
• Elmo, Dorothy and Mr. Nooodle paid us an unwelcome visit
• My mom nearly cut my lady parts with a pair of scissors
• And— I punched one or two babies in the face (sorry about that)
Am I forgetting anything? Oh! Hope everyone finds their Easter eggs and afikomens with ease.
Thanks to you all for sticking with me and spread the word!
— Mommy Shorts