Here's what you need to know about Mommy Shorts…
• My name's Ilana. My husband is Mike. And that's Mazzy, my adorable 15 month old pictured up top. If you'd like to know the origin behind her name (as people often do), click here. We live in an apartment that is quickly becoming too small for us in NYC.
• I like to keep my readers involved and give lots of blogger link love. I do this with things like caption contests, fan photo albums, and reader submitted questions to Dr. B. For a great example of what I can do with reader-submitted stuff, check out my fan photo album: "Winter Sucked The Big One".
• I believe charts are the key to effectively illustrating a point, like the one below…
• I edit home videos within an inch of their lives. For instance, check out my girl, Mazzy and her boyfriend, Charlie in a video I call— BABY DATE.
• I keep a running list of all the hilarious parental tweets I find on twitter.
• While you're at it, check out the Mommy Shorts Shop
• AND— you should enter my current giveaway. I'm giving away an awesome customized kid's sweater from MJK knits. You can pick your own colors and add your kid's initals. Below is a picture of my baby modeling it so you can see it's true cuteness potential.
• I recommend following The Mommy Shorts Facebook Fanpage because that's where I announce all photo and giveaway opportunites. Not to mention my daily dose of parenting snark.
• You can find me on Twitter @mommyshorts.
That's it, I think.
Leave a comment and I'll be sure to check out your site.
And nice to meet you!