Before you look through my selections for the final 32 Evil Baby Glare-Off contestants— know this. I AGONIZED over this decision. I looked through all the entries over and over again, putting each kid into several side-by-sides before I decided who made the final cut.
There were a bunch of photos that got tons of “likes” on my facebook page that didn’t make it. Like the two photos depicting older kids giving their newborn siblings the evil eye. As much as I love those photos, they just didn’t have the same impact once I cropped out the newborns.
I promise, I will find another purpose for those pictures.
Okay. Are you ready to meet your 32 evil babies? I think I’ll use my fancy new slideshow feature to introduce them to you. If you hover over the main photo, you’ll see arrows so you can click through easily.
Isn’t this a serious competition this year? Please tell me your early favorite to win in the comments!
The Evil Baby Glare-Off will start Monday. Each day, we will narrow the pool by half, until we are down to the final two on Friday. Every day of the glare-off, there will be a giveaway open to all readers, whether you have a baby competing in the glare-off or not. These giveaway prizes will also make up the grand prize package for the glare-off winner.
1st place will take home:
1) A Framed Picture of the Evil Baby Glare-Off Tournament Bracket
2) A $100 gift card to Little Hip Squeaks
3) A $50 gift card to Ladida Boutique
4) One pair of Freshly Picked Baby Moccasins
5) A copy of the NY Times best selling book “I Heart My Little A-Holes” by Karen Alpert
6) A brand new Mommy Shorts Mug! (color of your choice)
2nd, 3rd and 4th place will take home:
1) A Mommy Shorts Mug
2) A copy of the NY Times best selling book “I Heart My Little A-holes” by Karen Alpert
Good luck to everyone and see you back here on Monday!
May the evilest baby win!
Or subscribe! That would be cool too.