Which is kind of hilarious because someone sent me a link to a Buzzfeed article two years ago that also tried to make babies in adult clothes a thing. Except Buzzfeed called it "Baby Heading" which is obviously a horrible name and totally what made their attempt fail.
Maybe between the two of us, we can make this happen. As Buzzfeed said, "This is what the internet is made for!" (Exclamation point mine.)
Here are some of my favorite #babysuiting pics so far:
And a couple babies wearing something other than suits:
And one dog:
What else happened this month besides babies taking over the work force?
• I went dumpster diving for a blankie
• Mazzy pontificated on the slopes
• A hamster announced the winner of the Team Cuddle Contest
• Two boys fell in the name of ice cream
• Harlow pointed to her crotch in a baby sign language misunderstanding
• Snow White got showed up by a baby
• We all complained about the men in our lives for an Amazon gift card
• And this happened...
Congrats to Teresa for winning the caption contest!
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here next week!
— Mommy Shorts