Last week, I posted “33 Ways a Santa Photo Can Go Wrong” with my top 6 favorite fails vying for a $250 Munchkin gift card. That contest ends tomorrow. Today I’m posting my favorite family photo shoots gone awry for a separate chance to win a $250 Munchkin gift card.
If you want to vote for Epic Santa Fails, you’ve got one day left and you can do so here. If you want to laugh at families who couldn’t get it together long enough to take one decent photo for their holiday card, these should do the trick.
But seriously— wouldn’t the holidays be more fun if we all just relaxed and used the bad pics?
47 Ways a Family Holiday Photo Can Go Wrong:
1. When one kid is totally not on board
2. When both kids are totally not on board
3. When your toddler makes a run for it
4. When Dad has a moment where he questions all his life choices
5. When your kid can’t stop yawning
6. When your kid won’t get her finger out of her nose
7. When your kid hates his gift
8. When your kid hates his gift even though you bought him a sports car
9. When there is nothing resembling joy in your picture
10. When you need to look closely to see your third kid
11. When your kid hates Christmas lights
12. When your kid hates Santa
13. When your kid hates his new brother
14. When your kids hate everything
15. When your kid thought this was a family shot
16. When you think smiling super big will make the meltdown stop
17. When your kids never asked to dress like male strippers
18. When you’ve only got two arms and you’re trying to corral four kids
19. When one kid thinks the other’s misery is hilarious
20. When your husband looks like he just farted
21. When something really interesting happened off camera
22. When your baby is drunk
23. When nobody knows where to look (and your baby is making phone calls with her shoe)
24. When your kid falls asleep
25. When your son is testing out wrestling moves on the baby
26. When there’s not a chance in hell everyone is going to look at the camera
27. When they’re SO OVER IT
28. When your husband just had to ruin everything
29. When your bribes keep failing
30. When your daughter won’t take a break from torturing her little sister
31. When your son looks like he might murder somebody
32. When your daughter tells her little sister the truth about Santa
33. When Mom’s trying to help but she’s making it even worse
34. When clothing coordination only goes so far
35. When your baby falls over
36. When nobody understands their motivation
37. When you can’t even fake it
38. When your kids just learned a new funny face
39. When your kid almost cracks his head open
40. When the kids are way too excited about their Christmas jammies
41. When one brother isn’t sharing the love
42. When your baby isn’t interested in your Pinterest inspired photo shoot
43. When you literally have to drag your kid back into the picture
44. When your “cute foot shot” goes all wrong
45. When your daughter gives the photographer a show
46. When you forget you have an older child
47. When they all got it together… except for one.
Now, the question is… how in the world do I choose my favorites from those??? This was tough but…
Here are the nine finalists vying for a prize pack from Munchkin:
Vote for your favorite in the poll below! You can vote once a day up through December 31st.
The photo with the most votes on December 31st will get a $250 Munchkin gift card plus a prize pack including all the innovative baby products from Munchkin pictured below:
1) White Hot Plates – turns white when food is too hot 2) Miracle Cup – spill-proof spoutless cup that promotes oral development 3) MIST Wipe Warmer – provides a mist mechanism so wipes don’t dry out 4) BRICA Travel Tray – interactive tray with play table, toy holder and snack dispenser 5) LATCH bottles – designed to ease transition from breast to bottle and back again 6) CLEAN cradle tub 7) Aluminum Safety Gate8)LATCH pacifiers – features the same nipple as the LATCH bottle for ultimate soothing 9) Snack Catcher
Thanks to everyone who submitted photos. I hope your holidays are happier than your photos look!
Congrats Nikki McNamara / “When Your Kid Hates Santa”! Please contact email@example.com to claim your prize.
This post was sponsored by Munchkin but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Munchkin rids the world of the mundane by developing clever, innovative solutions that make family life safer, easier, and more fun. You can find Munchkin products at Munchkin.com, Target, Babies’R’Us, Walmart, and Amazon. It’s the little things!