A few weeks ago I launched a contest with Munchkin to find the best family holiday photo fails. We got so many submissions that I decided to split the entries into two categories— “family photo shoots gone awry” and “kids who hate Santa”.
Munchkin agreed to give away an additional $250 Munchkin gift card + prize pack (see details at end of the post) so we are going to have two grand prize winners! Woohoo!
I’ll start with Santa fails. Is it just me or do more kids cry on Santa’s lap than not? I can’t even remember the last time I saw a Santa photo with everybody smiling. I also believe holiday cards would be so much more fun if we all used photos of our kids looking miserable, so I took the liberty of making these EPIC SANTA FAILS into Christmas cards.
Here are 33 ways a Santa photo can go wrong.
My six favorite photos are are at the end vying for the grand prize so don’t forget to vote!
1) When your baby is terrified of Santa
2) When your twins burst into tears
3) When Santa starts screaming too
4) When everybody just wants to get the hell out of there
5) When your daughter kicks Santa in the shin
6) When nobody is feeling the holiday spirit
7) When your daughter isn’t crying but she’s definitely pissed
8) When Santa looks like this is the worst day of his life
9) When Mrs. Claus can’t even pretend anymore
10) When your kid starts swinging
11) When Santa keels over and takes the kids with him
12) When you can’t blame your kids for being scared of Santa
13) When your baby throws up on Santa’s leg
14) When your kids just want their mommy
15) When your daughter retreats to a safe place
16) When your toddler hangs onto her big sister for dear life
17) When they can hear your daughter’s screams in malls all across the country
18) When your kid would rather take a photo with a bear
19) When your daughter reenacts last year
20) When the misery is palpable
21) When Santa is embarrassed to be in the picture
22) When a candy cane won’t even do the trick
23) When dad is clearly holding the kids against their will
24) When your kid smiles but Santa can’t get it together
25) When your kid is willing to lose a shirt
26) When only one kid wants to be there
27) When your toddler escapes
And here are the 6 finalists vying for the grand prize….
28) When your kids don’t appreciate their elf costumes
29) When you thought your kid was too old for this
30) When your kid won’t even let Santa in the chair
31) When your baby’s onesie reads “help” instead of “helper”
32) When all four kids hate Santa equally
33) When it all goes to hell
Now it’s time to vote!!! You can vote once a day until the winner is announced on December 18th!
Winner will get a $250 Munchkin gift card plus a prize pack including some of the innovative baby products Munchkin is known for below:
1) White Hot Plates – turns white when food is too hot 2) Miracle Cup – spill-proof spoutless cup that promotes oral development 3) MIST Wipe Warmer – provides a mist mechanism so wipes don’t dry out 4) BRICA Travel Tray – interactive tray with play table, toy holder and snack dispenser 5) LATCH bottles – designed to ease transition from breast to bottle and back again 6) CLEAN cradle tub 7) Aluminum Safety Gate 8)LATCH pacifiers – features the same nipple as the LATCH bottle for ultimate soothing 9) Snack Catcher
FYI, the Miracle 360 cup is Mazzy and Harlow’s favorite cup and we have used it religiously since we reviewed it last year. Everyone who tries it, loves it!
Check back here on December 18th for the winner! And stay tuned for the worst family photos fails…
This post was sponsored by Munchkin but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Munchkin rids the world of the mundane by developing clever, innovative solutions that make family life safer, easier, and more fun. You can find Munchkin products at Munchkin.com, Target, Babies’R’Us, Walmart, and Amazon. It’s the little things!