Would you be more upset finding house paint trekked on your hard wood floors? Peanut butter spread on your walls? Or perhaps a bean bag explosion would make you want to move out of your house altogether.
Let’s vote on it, shall we?
15 Finalists for Big Miss Little Kid:
1) Ava In “The Pudding Pie Theft”
2) Evie in “The Great Crumb Caper”
3) Tieler in “world’s Biggest Bubble Bath”
4) Hope in “Martha washington: the untold story”
5) Wesley in “The Bean Bag Explosion”
6) Lillian in “Mmmmmmm…. Nutella Pants”
7) Michael and Lily in “It’s Snowing Flour!”
8) Lincoln IN “midnight munchies”
9) Ashley and Natalie In “Human smurfs”
10) Aiden and Nolan in “Cocoa Powder Shower”
11) Evalyn in “Peanut Butter Bath”
12) Anistyn in “The Extreme Home Makeover”
13) Devin and Cameron in “This duvet has really clean teeth”
14) Brayden and Cade in “Dad fell Asleep on the job”
15) This little girl in “butt lotion disguise”
Voting will be open until Thursday, August 13th and you can vote once per day.
The kid with the most votes at 9 PM EST will win an $1000 Target Gift Card and a selection of Seventh Generation products to clean up their next big mess.
The five kids with the next highest amount of votes will each win a $50 Target Gift Card and a selection of Seventh Generation products.
If you want your kids to help clean up their messes, I highly recommend using plant-based cleaning products from Seventh Generation. They are safe and effective, not only for your home and family, but designed with the planet and future generations in mind.
If in the process of wrecking your home, your kid also wrecks his or her outfit (highly likely), Seventh Generation Free & Clear laundry detergent is tough on stains, but gentle on skin.
Seventh Generation Free & Clear laundry detergent contains no dyes, synthetic fragrances or artificial brighteners. FYI, artificial brighteners are present in most other detergents and use synthetic chemicals to make fabrics “glow” in the presence of ultraviolet light. They don’t have anything to do with our clothes actually being cleaner— they only create the illusion that our laundry is brighter and whiter.
Or you could get Extreme Makeover Girl to create the same effect with some house paint!