Having a little brother or sister is all kinds of AWESOME, right? It’s a permanent playmate! Someone to hang out with even when your mom doesn’t want to leave the house! Someone who will idolize you and emulate everything you do! Someone who, years from now, you can talk about about how badly your parents screwed you both up, in a way only a brother or sister can understand!
What could be better than a brand new sibling???
These 26 kids can think of a lot of things.
26 Kids Who Were less than Thrilled to become big Brothers or Sisters
1) This kid literally can’t even.
2) This kid really wanted a girl.
3) This kid really wanted a boy.
4) This kid really wanted a LEGO set.
5) This kid doesn’t want to learn to do any of those things.
6) This kid does not think her parents are funny.
7) This kid does not like where this book is going.
8) This kid thinks superheroes act ALONE.
9) This kid is having the WORST THANKSGIVING EVER.
10) This kid is not buying your lame attempts at sibling propaganda.
11) This kid really liked his crib.
12) This kid has seen this joke before.
13) This kid liked her old t-shirt, thank you very much.
14) This girl was ALREADY OUTNUMBERED.
15) This kid wishes his parents could have waited a second or two.
16) This kid can deal with one sibling, BUT TWO IS really PUSHING IT.
17) This kid is not on board with this new turn of events.
18) This kid is plotting his revenge.
19) These kids think the couch is too crowded.
20) This kid likes Daddy’s lap all to herself.
21) This kid believes if you can’t sit up on your own, you don’t deserve to sit at all.
22) This kid is just not having it.
23) This kid can’t believe his mom did this to him.
24) This kid can think of 1000 things she’d rather be doing.
25) This kid is making the best of a bad situation.
26) This kid hates babies so much, you might want to lock the nursery at night.
Thanks to everyone who submitted photos on the Mommy Shorts facebook page!
Follow my new Instagram account @parentproblems which will feature all the awesome parenting pics I’ve collected from you guys throughout the years.
Want Mommy Shorts delivered directly to your inbox?
#25 just won the Baby Glare-Off contest
I think #4 has more to do with the placement of Santa’s hands. Just sayin’…
Yes! Thank goodness someone else noticed. Makes me wonder how many of those Santa’s are pedos
I’m confused by #15 so they know they are having a boy in 10 months? Talk about planning ahead when the one they have looks like its only 7 or 8 months as it is.
You can get a blood test that confirms it in the first few weeks or they could have done selective gender if they did IVF
Also I think the baby is 10 months. They were doing those 1-12 month photos and when he was 10 months they made their announcement.
#14. Too funny! I’d feel the same way if I already had two brothers and another one was coming along to make my life even harder.
I think #15 is one of those age announcements, that the toddler is 10 months old and the parent now know s/he’ll have a baby brother (due march 2015).
Omg I laughed so hard at these. That poor girl in #14 – I have 3 brothers too. But at least I have a sister so we’re not outnumbered by much.
These are too funny. I wish I had pictures of when I met my little sister. I looked at her and told my mom to take her back to the hospital. When my mom told me that she was my baby sister I cried and said I was gonna run away.
No. 26 could have been me! My parents did put a lock on my sister’s bedroom door so I couldn’t go in and poke her when she was asleep!
#14 is definitely my favorite, that poor girl!
[…] shown you examples of big brothers and sisters who were less than thrilled by their little siblings. But today, in honor of Valentine’s Day, I thought it made sense to honor the big brothers […]
My name is Joesph and I’ll be evicted from my crib by February 14th when the new tenant is supposed to arrive.
I really want a brother, sisters are just plain ridiculous!