Welcome to the "Evil Baby Glare-Off". If you think this thing isn't serious, watch the video below. These kids are not messing around.
Want a printable version of the bracket to help create an office pool? Click the image below to enlarge. I highly encourage it.
You'll also have the opportunity to predict THE FINAL FOUR for a chance to win a customized stroller blanket from Butterscotch Blankees. But first things first.
Let me remind you of three things.
1) The only voting that counts is the voting on this website which will be done by anonymous poll. The poll is set up so you can only vote once.
2) There will be a surprise giveaway each day of the contest. All giveaways are open to everybody (as long as you are a Mommy Shorts Facebook Fan). You enter by leaving a comment below the post.
3) If you are entered in the glare-off and somebody says that your baby looks evil— GREAT! You might win the contest! If you are entered in the glare-off and somebody says that your baby does not look evil— GREAT! You don't have an evil looking baby! You see what I'm getting at? There should be no hurt feelings.
For more specific rules, the glare-off schedule and the prizes for the winners, click here.
LET THE EVIL BABY GLARE-OFF BEGIN.
Voting ends tonight at midnight. Winners will be pitted against each other tomorrow. May the evilest baby win!
Butterscotch Blankees sell custom-designed handcrafted blankets, scarves, hats and pillows. The stroller blankets come in 35 different designs, can be personalized with your child's name or intitals and further customized with your choice of font, color and accent color.
If your child is competing in the glare-off, I recommend this one:
And if that isn't adorable enough, all blankets come packaged like a piece of butterscotch candy.
2) Predict the final four evil babies in the comment section below. Winner will be chosen randomly from the people who guess correctly.
3) This is not required BUT— please spread the word of the Evil Baby Glare-Off. Post a link on your facebook page, click "like" underneath the post, tweet about it, tell your dry cleaner, whatever. Just because that would be AWESOME, thank you.
All giveaway winners will be announced on Monday October 17th, along with the winner of the glare-off.
UPDATE: Go to Round 2.