If you watched my Facebook Live yesterday, you know last month’s winner had yet to claim her swag. I have good news and bad news about that. The good news is, the winner was one of the people watching and came forward! Yay, Lauren Thomas! The bad news is— that means I only have one swag bag to give away today.
Back to business as usual.
Instructions to enter to win the swag bag will appear in this Sunday’s newsletter. If you are not already a subscriber, you can subscribe to the daily or weekly newsletter here.
Below is the Facebook Live video taking you through all the contents of this month’s swag. I promised to make it shorter than last month and was able to do it in just under 17 minutes. Still, it’s WAY TOO LONG and my “ums” and “likes” are out of control. I’m sure, my former elementary school teachers are all somewhere cringing.
My live appearances clearly need some work but I like to challenge myself. Public speaking has always been a big fear of mine; one that I have been actively working to get over since the book came out. So, I will try again next month to make it even shorter and more concise!
If you don’t want to watch, just skip down to the pics of the swag below.
This month’s swag:
2. Seedling Marble Maze and Virtual Reality Viewer
3. Taco T-shirt from Puesto (a Mexican restaurant in San Diego; I will talk more about our trip there next week!)
4. JELL-O Simply Good and Plum Organics pouches
5. Fingerless Mittens (If you haven’t already, check out my Mont Tremblant travel video!)
6. Apple Park upcycled backpack and stainless steel eco-lunch box
7. Kid-friendly hair products from Circle of Friends
8. A feathered dream catcher from Indica Design
9. The Pumpkin and the Pantsuit (a book to teach your kids about this year’s election) and a book about tea
10. The David Bowie Bag used in the Satellite Media Tour for my book (which includes Supergirl underwear, triangle crayons and juice pouches from Honest Kids)
11. A bunch of random stuff including Pampers (since I have no use for them anymore!)
12. As always, a signed copy of “The Mommy Shorts Guide to Remarkably Average Parenting” (I just recorded the Audible version last week so look for release details to announced soon!)
To enter to win the sag bag, you must be a Mommy Shorts subscriber. If you are not already, you can sign up for my daily or weekly newsletter here. Instructions will be in this Sunday night’s newsletter! Winner will be announced in the following Sunday’s newsletter.
Congratulations to Amanda Davaiu! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!