I am always on the search for new Mommy Hacks. I even have a Pinterest board dedicated to them! That trick where you cut the tip off a pacifier to give a baby medicine? GENIUS! That thing where you flip up the corners of a juice box so your kids have something to hold that will prevent them from squeezing the juice all over themselves? BRILLIANT!
Which is why, I was so thrilled to hear that Kim Kardashian, mom of two, is also a fan of mommy hacks. I knew we’d have something in common!
You know how it sucks to take a baby on a plane because you have to hold your crying, pooping hellion on your lap while all the surrounding passengers wish they could switch their seats?
Well, Kim K has the perfect hack for that— Get your own damn plane!
If you get your own damn plane, you won’t have to sit anywhere near any other judgey passengers. In fact, you don’t even have to sit anywhere near your baby!
I know what you are thinking— I cannot believe I didn’t think of that! It’s so SIMPLE! And if you watched Kim’s video above, you know it’s even easier than that. You see, Kim would like all the moms out there to know that you don’t even need to own your own plane to fly in a private plane. That’s so John Travolta. All you have to do is download the Jetsmarter app, which will find a private plane for you wherever you are and wherever you need to go.
OH MY GOD, HOW DID I EVER PARENT BEFORE FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS APP??!!!! I’ve been jetting dumber this whole time!
Here are just a few examples of how this hack could come in super handy:
1) You want to sign your toddler up for French class but all the best classes are in France.
2) You’re running late for preschool pick-up and there’s no way you are going to make it all the way downtown in time if you take a cab.
3) There’s a sale at Buy Buy Baby but only the Buy Buy Baby in LA.
4) Your baby got invited to a bachelorette party in Vegas.
5) You’ve got back to back birthday parties in Barcelona and Hong Kong and you definitely don’t want your baby to be forced to check her goodie bags.
6) You ask your kindergartener what he wants to bring to school for share day and he says the Sistine Chapel.
7) Your kid has a play date with Nori but obviously you can’t show up to the Kardashian compound in a CAR!
I could go on and on. There are millions of reasons to fly your babies on a private jet.
Thanks Kim for taking the time to help us parents out. We’d just be plebeians pushing strollers and shoving our kids into carseats without your guidance. Or WALKING!!! Gah.
Hope I pass you in the air sometime!
This post was not sponsored by Jetsmarter. They are too busy shelling out major cash to get branded content from Kim. But kudos, for targeting the parenting space!
For more parental distraction, follow Mommy Shorts on Facebook. Want Mommy Shorts delivered daily or weekly to your inbox?