*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
1. ELIGIBILITY: Mommy Shorts The Moms in Charge (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of November 5, 2014 and have an Instagram and/or Facebook account. All employees of Creative Skirt LLC (“Host”) and their affiliates, sales representatives, licensees or agents (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not), are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these “Official Rules”.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes period begins at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on November 5th, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on December 5 2014. (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: To enter the Sweepstakes each entrant must:
1) Post a picture that is taken by you and shows off one of your Mom skills through your Instagram account or on the Mommy Shorts Facebook page through your Facebook account using the hashtag #momskillz or post a comment about your Mom Skills in the comment section on the Mommy Shorts blog posts that are published on November 5th, November 14th and November 21, 2014. (Qualifying Picture”); If entrant is submitting via Instagrm, they must follow both Host (@MommyShorts) and Sponsor (@mycharge) on Instagram for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period and each entrant must also tag the Host (@MommyShorts) and the Sponsor (@mycharge) for all Instagram submissions for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period.
2) Entrant must provide their email address to sign up to the free mycharge newsletter and agree to receive emails from time to time. The mycharge newsletter abides by these privacy terms set forward (http://www.mycharge.com/pages/privacy). Entrants have the opportunity to opt-out of the mycharge newsletter at a later date.
3) Entrant must share the post on one of their social media channels (i.e. facebook, pinterest, twitter, etc.)
Once entrant completes 1) and 2) and 3) above entrant will receive one (1) entry (“Entry” or collectively “Entries”). Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes multiple times. A Winner must continue with 2) and 3) above from the time such Entry is submitted to the time the Winner is selected, in addition to agreeing to these Official Rules, to qualify for a Prize.
Host is responsible for managing participant entries, the selection and organization of those entries, and the appropriateness of content entered into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Host are not responsible for any lost, late, undeliverable or undelivered entries.
By submitting a Qualifying Picture, entrant is acknowledging and confirming that entrant is authorized to, or has obtained the authorization of all individuals within the Qualifying Picture to, post such Qualifying Picture.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) Grand Prize Winner(s) (“Winner(s)”) and Ten (10) Secondary Prize Winner(s) (“Secondary Prize Winner(s)) will be selected at the end of the Sweepstakes Period (“Sweepstakes Period”) from the Entries properly submitted throughout the Sweepstakes Period and announced on December 5th at 11:59 p.m EST. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. will be selected from entries properly submitted before December 4th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner(s) will receive the following prize (“Grand Prize”):
- One (1) Ipad Mini with a protective case
- One (1) My Charge Hub 6000
- Total Retail Value: $400.00
Each of the Ten (10) Secondary Prize Winner(s) will receive the following prize (“Secondary Prize Winner(s)”):
- One (1) myCharge Razor Plus
- Total Retail Value: $50.00
Host will announce all Grand Prize Winner(s) in a blog post on December 5th and
Grand Prize Winners(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) will be contacted at the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
Sponsor or Host will contact each of the Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) through their respective Instagram or Facebook accounts. Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) have seven (7) calendar days in which to reply to Sponsor or Host to claim the Prize.
Participants can view the announced Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) when the announcement has been made on digital and social media channels owned by the Host on December 5th.
If the selected Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) cannot be contacted during such time or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable; then the selected Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to his/her respective Prize) and the Host or Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select an alternate eligible Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) from among the remaining eligible entries (in which case the forgoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new selected Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s)).
Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) will be sent an acceptance package to be completed and returned to Sponsor. The Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) will receive the acceptance package via e-mail. The Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) will have seven (7) days from the date such acceptance package is received to claim his/her Prize by completing and returning, the Affidavit of Eligibility/ Publicity/Liability Release, and the US IRS Form W-9, if applicable. If the Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) cannot be contacted, provides incorrect e-mail, is ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules, fails to claim the Prize, fails to return the completed and executed forms as required, or if the Grand Prize or Secondary Prize notification or Grand Prize or Secondary Prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate eligible Winner may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be selected. SPONSOR’S AND HOST’S DECISIONS SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL MATTERS PERTAINING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) are responsible for any and all applicable federal, state or local taxes that may result from the receipt of any Grand Prize(s) or Secondary Prize(s). Grand Prizes or Secondary Prize(s) are non-refundable, nontransferable, and may not be redeemed or substituted for cash. Host and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Grand Prizes or Secondary Prize(s) with another prize of equal or greater value. Prize fulfillment is subject to completion of valid W9 (if applicable) and affidavit, which will be collected by Host.
6. USE OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S LIKENESS; WAIVER AND RELEASE; INDEMNITY FROM USE: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting the Grand Prize(s) or Secondary Prize(s), each Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) grants the Host a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Grand Prize Winner’s or Secondary Prize Winner(s) name, city, state, biographical material, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, including the Qualifying Picture (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of any Grand Prize Winner’s or Secondary Prize Winner(s). Grand Prize Winner’s and Secondary Prize Winner(s) agrees that the Sponsor and the Host shall have no liability whatsoever for, and the Grand Prize Winner’s and Secondary Prize Winner(s) will defend and hold harmless Sponsor and Host, from any liability resulting from any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, or the posting of a any picture, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Grand Prize(s) or Secondary Prize(s) or participation in this Sweepstakes. All entries become the sole property of Host and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account submitted at the time of Entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an Instagram account by Instagram or to a Facebook account by Facebook. The eligible Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s) may be requested to provide Sponsor and Host with proof that the eligible Grand Prize Winner(s) or Secondary Grand Prize Winner(s) is the authorized account holder of the Instagram or Facebook account associated with the winning entry.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; WAIVER; GENERAL INDEMNIFICATION: Entrant agrees that the Sponsor and the Host will have no liability whatsoever for, and will indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and the Host (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Indemnitees”) from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by Winner or any third party against any of the Sweepstakes Indemnitees due to or arising out of the entrant’s submission in this Sweepstakes, or the entrant’s conduct during and in connection with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy, or defamation. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Host resulting from any entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload, or download any information in connection with participating in the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor nor Host for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; inaccessibility of the Sponsor web site, Host web site, Instagram or Facebook (“Web Site”) in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor and the Host reserve the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Sweepstakes materials. Sponsor and the Host are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Winner, including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsor or the Host are prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor’s the Host’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event) the Sponsor and the Host shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor or the Host, in their discretion, elect to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor and the Host reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prize from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with the law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor or Host reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR OR HOST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York.
9. WINNER(S) LIST: To receive a list of the Grand Prize Winner(s) and Secondary Prize Winner(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Host, Attn: Ilana Wiles, Mommy Shorts, 24 West 12th Street, New York, NY,10003
11. HOST: The Host of the Sweepstakes is Mommy Shorts, Ilana Wiles, 24 West 12th Street, New York, NY,10003
12. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is RFA BRANDS for MyCharge, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies with offices located at PO Box 1047, Eastsound, WA 98245.