PHOTO CONTEST: $250 Target Gift Card + Seventh Generation Products
There are unexpected messes and then there is regular run-of-the-mill housework. Today’s “Mess of the Month” is a little of both. We’re talking about laundry. The sheer amount of it and the grime that seems impossible to get out.
Like how come clothes get dirty faster than my ability to clean them? Why, when I finish the laundry, is there already a new load? And why do nice outfits attract more stains than outfits that you could care less about?
I need answers!
Below are the biggest laundry-related messes submitted this month:
1. The kid who looks like he jumped in a well
2. The kid who went crowd surfing on the clean laundry
3. The kid who looks like an abstract art project
4. The kid who has her way with a tube of diaper cream
5. The kid who became one with a mud puddle
6. The kid who dumped out her entire dresser
7. The kids who decided to join the Blue Man Group
8. The kid who looks like he slid into home when he wasn’t even playing baseball
9. The kid whose pile of dirty clothes are taller than he is
10. The kid whose tutu got covered in birthday cake
11. The kid who made friends with some worms
12. The kid who really likes the color blue
13. The kid who ran in one of those color runs
14. The kid who mixed dirt with a garden hose
15. The kids who mixed all the laundry so you don’t know what’s clean and what is dirty
16. The baby who pulled all the laundry out of the basket two seconds after you finished folding it
17. The kid who drew all over her pillow with a Sharpie
18. The kid who covered himself in all-purpose flour
19. The kid who covered herself in vapor rub
20. The kids who are not helping the situation AT ALL
21. The kid who buried herself alive
22. The kid who went looking for some jelly to finish herself off
And the Mess of the Month goes to…
23. The kid who raided the fridge and brought it all back into her room to play with
Where’s the culprit, you ask? Oh she’s just making a mess of the sheets while eating chocolate cake in her crib.
CAN YOU IMAGINE????????
Congratulations! This mess won your mom a $250 Target Gift Card + a whole bunch of cleaning products from Seventh Generation! Personally, I would use that $250 Target gift card to buy some padlocks for the kitchen.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
If you’ll be attempting to wash the massive loads of laundry pictured above, it’s nice to know that Seventh Generation Laundry Packs has a quadruple-enzyme formula that effectively removes stains without any dyes, synthetic fragrances, or artificial brighteners. They are bio-based, made for sensitive skin and have an EPA Safer Choice certification, which brings peace of mind, especially when doing laundry with small kids in the house.
WANT TO WIN THE NEXT MESS OF THE MONTH?
Next month, I’ll be looking for food messes. That could be spilled milk on the kitchen floor or mashed peas migrating off your baby’s high chair and into his hair. I’m sure you’ve got a pic of your baby going to town on a birthday cake or a plate of pasta with tomato sauce somewhere. I want to see those!
To enter, post your photos on the Mommy Shorts facebook page or hashtag them #messofthemonth on Instagram. Make sure you tag and follow @mommyshorts and @seventhgeneration you’ll be eligible to win a $250 Target gift card and a basket of Seventh Generation products, including all their laundry packs. You can see the full rules here.
Get messy and good luck!
The Mess of the Month is sponsored by Seventh Generation but all messy kids are your own!