Over the last couple of weeks, I continued to play with the site's design and I think I'm finally happy with where it ended up. I also tried my hand at writing some product reviews but just so we're clear— I will only put my stamp on items in which I truly believe. I started Baby Cool Hunting which has opened me up to a lot of new and interesting content and I continued working with my sister (AKA Dr. B) on Games Good Parents Play. I even added Dr. B Recommends to the Mommy Shorts Shop, which has her top choices for toys that are most beneficial to your baby's development. And I began The Great Discussions Experiment on facebook. (What's that? You'd haven't particpated yet? You can do so here).
Here's what else happened over the last two weeks…
• I was mortified by my single friend at brunch so I made her eat huevos rancheros by herself
• I bragged about Mazzy's incredible taste in baby decor
• I played Old MacDonald on repeat, danced Bollywood, and rearranged my apartment because Dr. B said so
• Mazzy cashed in on some Apple stock and took us out to lunch
• Our babies checked-in on Foursquare
• We celebrated the end of the skull craze by buying a skull themed onesie
As always, I welcome any submissions of parenting stories, parental tweets, or funny baby videos. Please send them to email@example.com. You'll be given full credit. And if you haven't already joined the Mommy Shorts facebook fanpage, for the love of Mazzy— please do so. I update it daily.
For the rest of the day we will be Baby Profiling. If you would like your baby profiled, please click here. Happy Friday!